Re: Posting my Journey

Sounds like a good plan!  Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 29
Involus
Regular Contributor

Wow that is quite a collection. But with time, the knowledge you gain here and support you will be fine. Best of luck on your journey and you have my support.
Message 12 of 29
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Quick update.

After emailing the CEO of Time Warner on Dec 6th I was able to get the collection account Deleted which update today Time Warner/CPA Deleted from All 3 CRA's. I was completley amazed at the speed in which they contacted me. I sent the email around noon on Dec 6th and they called me at arround 5pm the same day. Some backround on this collection. I relocated from Los Angeles to Phoenix in Sept. I had my service disconnected in july and mailed the final payment of $200 via money order. Imagine my suprise when I seen a collection listed on my CR for time warner. I called customer service which was a complete waste of time. I decided to email the CEO on a whim and got a call from the office of the president. I told the gentelman that I was unable to locate the money order receipt due to the move but I was more then willing to pay the balance if they would agree to remove it from my credit. He provided me the contact information to the CA and told me to call and make arrangments with them, he instructed me to contact him if I had any issues. So against my better judgement I contacted CPA and got a nasty women on the phone she kept telling me that since I failed to make payment on my account that the collection would remain and would update as paid. I was so angry that I just hung up the phone. 5 min later my phone rings and I see the Number is from the Office of the President so I answer and was told he would just take my payment and have the collection dept send a letter to CPA to delete. I paid him on Dec 7th and got a letter 7 days later with the agreement and the account was deleted today 12/21/2012.

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 29
ficochat
New Contributor

Great update - keep up the good work!

Message 14 of 29
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

That's a baddie that's gone!  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 15 of 29
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Awesome
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 16 of 29
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Just checked my TU fico score got a bump for 567 to 585 and that was with just the CA deletion. Cant wait for cap one to report my new balances Util should drop from 110% down to 28% I hope I get above 600.

Message 17 of 29
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Just wanted to update my progress.

Dropped my util down to 23% was at 110% 

Applied and got instant approval for Apple $1700 CL

Deleted about 13 negative accounts from TU. 

Got a resonse from LVNV regarding my BBB compaint. The premis of my complaint was not recieving a dunning notice and no response to my request for DV they responded by requesting that I fill out a ID therft form.  I responded with the fact that Im requesting a complete verification of the 4 accounts they hold and will accept nothing less.

Current fico is at 658 on TU.

Message 18 of 29
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Just sent a PFD to RJM for 20% this account is past SOL and due to fall off my report in July 2013. I will update once I receive a responce.

Message 19 of 29
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Got a PFD agreement from Designed Receivable Solutions today. This is my most recent collection so I' happy to get this resolved.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.