Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuild Help

I didnt realize they were actually reporting it as an open account & a collection.

When I disputed the collection, they removed it. Took about 40 days though from time of dispute

Don't know if this helps
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
I didnt realize they were actually reporting it as an open account & a collection.

When I disputed the collection, they removed it. Took about 40 days though from time of dispute

Don't know if this helps

Which did they remove?  Collection, open, or both?

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed that there was incorrect information being reported since the open account & collection were showing different balances.

About 40 days after I did the dispute online, they removed both the open account & collection from all 3 CRs

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
I disputed that there was incorrect information being reported since the open account & collection were showing different balances.

About 40 days after I did the dispute online, they removed both the open account & collection from all 3 CRs

That is flipping awesome.  Way to go!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Its been an interesting few months since I started to really pay attention to my credit.

Got a PFD in writing from one collection. Paid another in full. Score jumped nearly 45 points in last 45 days or so.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Thanks. Its been an interesting few months since I started to really pay attention to my credit.

Got a PFD in writing from one collection. Paid another in full. Score jumped nearly 45 points in last 45 days or so.

RJ,

That's serious progress.  Keep it up, clean it up, and utlize what you learn here on the forums....keep making timely payments, and you'll be in the sweet spot before you know it!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.