Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reported credit card issue

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reported credit card issue

hi,

How are you everyone? i am new to here  .i want to know about credit card reporting.my Amex card got reported 5 months ago that time i used my Amex  3000$ and that time i was not able to pay all the amount and i called help line and they told me that they can put me in payment plan and i can pay in installments.But they put  2700 $ in payment plan and remaining 300$ they did not put in payment plan,money was deducting automatic from my account and i was paying some extra also  but they report my account after 3 months for not  paying.my account is showing delinquent  and the owed balance is 0$.what i should do now.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Reported credit card issue

Billing-related issues on credit cards can be disputed under the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), which has enhanced dispute provisions not provided under the FCRA.

Message 2 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

Is this a charge card?

If so, it was delinquent. Even though they were kind enough to let you pay over time... pretty sure you still broke the contract.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it was a charge card and they closed my account

Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yes it was a charge card and they closed my account

sux... I had the pay-over-time feature on one of their charge cards for a couple years, was afraid to ever use it (was 19% so there's that too).

never know. call them and see if they can help you out.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.