cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Receivables Management Goodwill/Delete help

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Source Receivables Management Goodwill/Delete help

Has anyone successfully had their account with Source Receivables Management deleted AFTER already settling? I'd love to get a goodwill delete, but at this point would make a cash offer for delete, any advice?

Thanks!

FICO 8
Eq - 673
Ex - 663
Tr - 685

Capital One Quicksilver - $1950 || Care Credit - $9600 || Costco Citi - $5500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $2800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Senior Contributor

Re: Source Receivables Management Goodwill/Delete help

If this is for a Sprint collections, Pay Sprint off and ask them to recall the debt.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 5
Established Contributor

They already paid the debt.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
Regular Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

If this is for a Sprint collections, Pay Sprint off and ask them to recall the debt.

I contacted Sprint about paying the remaining balance to them directly but since I already paid collections Sprint no longer has the ability to withdraw the debt. Someone on this forum claimed to have luck a year ago getting a Sprint CSR to agree it should be deleted in writing even though it was settled, but they have been on the forum in over a year :/

FICO 8
Eq - 673
Ex - 663
Tr - 685

Capital One Quicksilver - $1950 || Care Credit - $9600 || Costco Citi - $5500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $2800
Message 4 of 5
Regular Contributor

@FireMedic1
I finally got it removed! My Experian FICO 8 went up 32 points, but Equifax only went up 8, I’ll write up more info when I get home from work!
FICO 8
Eq - 673
Ex - 663
Tr - 685

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.