Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony / Amazon Goodwill removal request,

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony / Amazon Goodwill removal request,

@Wayupto850 - Did you have any luck? I am in a very similar situation. Thanks.
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called Synchrony Amazon and attempted to have 3 (I know ugh) 30 days late due to medical issues in 2017. After an all out knock-down drag out with Capital One, it was fairly simple. They said they would request the delete to the credit bureaus and I should see something within 30 days....keeping my fingers crossed its true!

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you still have the contact info for the person you requested the late payment removal from?

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called the main customer servicve line and it worked, all deleted.

@Anonymous wrote:

do you still have the contact info for the person you requested the late payment removal from?

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, I am so happy I came accross the post. 

2 weeks before closing on my first home, my credit score dropped by 65 points due to A missed payment for my Amazon card. This drop put me well below the minimum credit score allowed to purchase a home through the program I am going through. Not only that, it does not look well to have missed payments right before closing. 

Then I came across this post in how to have it removed. On Dec 24th, I called Amazon to make the missed payment to become current on my account. I then asked to speak to someone about removing the missed payment status off of my credit report. The rep I spoke with first stated he would gladly credit my account the $35 fee. While I was happy with this, this was not my concern at the time, I needed this off of my credit report! After further explaining, he said he would write a request to have it removed, and that it would take 20 days to a determination in mail. The clock to closing is ticking is all I could think about when he said 20 days. 

Here were are, 5 days later, and the missed payment is removed from my credit report! Bumping my score 69 points higher!!! 

Praise the Lord, all in time to close in a week! Thank you so much for this post. 

Message 35 of 37
rkp25
Valued Member

Can anyone forward the link to me for submitting an online GW adjustment for the TJX/ Synchrong account?  When I login online, under contact us, it just provides a "Live Chat" option and a phone number.  I know there is a written PO Box to send it to, but was hoping to attempt it online first to speed up the process.

Thx!

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made the request with the live chat representative and it worked. My report was updated within a week and a half
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.