Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TXU address for goodwill letter?

tag
ScottL
New Contributor

TXU address for goodwill letter?

I have an old paid charge-off from TXU Energy from a couple years ago. It was paid and it was deleted from TU and EX, but still shows up on my EQ report.  I believe it was deleted because after I paid, I disputed and they just came off those reports. I have never tried a goodwill letter.

that said, i want to write a goodwill letter and try and get it removed from my EQ report.  Currently shows paid charge off with $0 balance.

Anyone have any experience with TXU and/or have a good address to send the letter to? Thank you

Starting Score: 498 (Jan 2013)
Current FICO 8: 687 EQ, 683 TU, 700 EX
Goal Score: 680
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ScottL
New Contributor

Re: TXU address for goodwill letter?

bump

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I would Google the CEOs address and mail it there

Message 3 of 4
ScottL
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. I googled the TXU CEO and sent him a goodwill email this morning and was going to mail one as well. But 30 mins later I got a response from his executive assistant saying:

I just saw your message in Mr Burk'es mailbox, he is currently in a meeting. I am forwarding your message to our team in Las Colinas. Mr Burke will see your message when he returns.

Sooooo, obviously no answer yet. But i guess it is nice to get a response.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.