Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The rebuilding starts here-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The rebuilding starts here-

You should let them take more than is owed. Then sue them, get a judgement and freeze their accounts. 

OK, admit that wouldn't be fun Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Yeah, if that were actually possible, with these scumbags , yes, I'd love nothing more.

These people have ignored me and my attempts to pay them and then they pull this unnecessary garbage. I'd love nothing more than to strike back at them
Message 12 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Just a quick update for anyone that cares.  In just a litte over two months, my results have been pretty good.  I've been added to two of my wife's cards as an AU (and they're reporting) I've disputed a couple of things that were legitimately wrong.  I'm starting to see upticks in the right direction.

Starting scores on 11/15

EQ-523

TU-531

EX-511

Scores as of 1/27/15

EQ-559

TU-580

EX-551

Unfortunately the garnishment on the judgment kept me from being able to put too much towards some PFD's, but now that is behind me and I move forward next week with attempts for those.  I also will, once the sheriff actually reports that the money from the garnishment is in their hands, will attempt to vacate the judgment (on several grounds.) Those things should certainly get me in the 600 club, I'd hope.

It is definitely going slower than I had hoped but hopefully by spring, I'll see some real movement.  I'd like to be in the mid 600's by April/May.

Thanks to those who have helped.

Message 13 of 35
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update! We do care lol! Score jumps take time. You take one step forward then another back. My EQ was upto 650 just a few weeks ago, due to some disputes I put in that updated as in dispute today my score dropped to 605 AHHH!!!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 14 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Thanks for your insight.

Message 15 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

As of Today I finally met one of the milestones I was shooting for. One of my scores starts with a  6 again.  (now on to 7.)

Equifax 586

Transunion 600

Experian 550 (waiting on updates though)

Message 16 of 35
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MANNING2379 wrote:

As of Today I finally met one of the milestones I was shooting for. One of my scores starts with a  6 again.  (now on to 7.)

Equifax 586

Transunion 600

Experian 550 (waiting on updates though)

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Still a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go, but it's nice to see that if you do the right things and take the steps that there actually WILL be upward movement.

Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are doing an amazing job!  So incredibly proud of you!

Message 19 of 35
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

I'd like to be in the mid 600's by April/May.

Not.Even.Close.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.