Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VW Credit GW Contacts or Advice

tag
hairguyry
Established Member

VW Credit GW Contacts or Advice

Has anyone in the community had success with VW Credit and getting late payments removed via GW? I tried calling multiple times and they weren't willing to remove it since "it is correctly reported". My wife has had success in the past with VW Credit for a different account, but even her methods have been unsuccessful. I do have a generic IL address VW provided, but any actual contact or email would be great and appreciated. I tried searching previous posts but was either skimming too fast or looking in the wrong places.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: VW Credit GW Contacts or Advice

I would try Dr. Dahlheim.  Call to get his email.

http://www.volkswagengroupamerica.com/leadership.html

Message 2 of 9
hairguyry
Established Member

Thanks for the info. I'll see if someone can provide that information. I know this can be done at a lower level, so maybe I can be on the lookout for any other contacts

Message 3 of 9
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Just log in to Linked-In and enter Volkswagen Credit.  There are like 750 people who are listed from that company on Linked-In.

Oftentimes going to the top works best, but others have used Linked-In to gather a bunch of potential management people and sent a GW request to all of them.  It only takes one of them to say yes.....

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've emailed Dr. Dahlheim and Mike Horn the CEO.  I haven't heard anything back, but I also know that they don't always respond to GW letters.  I also sent snail mail to the locations in CA, GA, IL, and I can't remember the other address.

The word is that they "NEVER" change reporting, but it can't hurt anything.

Message 5 of 9
hairguyry
Established Member

Let me know if you hear anything. I've been ridiculously busy and haven't had a minute to work on my VW stuff. I woudln't accept "never" as I know for a fact it has been done before (with my wife years ago) and the word "never" backs them into a corner since they are lying. I may have stated previously that the CR asked me multiple times about being military so it seems they will "figure something out" depending upon the situation.

@Anonymous wrote:

I've emailed Dr. Dahlheim and Mike Horn the CEO.  I haven't heard anything back, but I also know that they don't always respond to GW letters.  I also sent snail mail to the locations in CA, GA, IL, and I can't remember the other address.

The word is that they "NEVER" change reporting, but it can't hurt anything.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This past Friday, the office of the EO called my wife to let her know that they "never delete accurate information".

We all know this isn't true, but it's a little upsetting that they use the term NEVER>

They're gonna get a lot of letters and emails from me, so we will see what happens from here.  They still haven't closed an end of lease account from 2010?  I can't even get them to that.

Message 7 of 9
truckerwife
Valued Member

That word "Never" drives me bonkers.  It just makes we work even harder!  I'm itching to get started again with VW but we are closing on our house in August so I'm waiting until after that to mess around with his credit.  We are approved with that on there. 

Currently TU - 702!! EQ - 651 EXP - 651
Started TU-502 EQ-572 EXP-?? (6/14)
Initial Goal 700 across the board
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there- did they by chance ever remove this? Working on this same situation...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.