Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What date each month do bureaus update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What date each month do bureaus update?

I’ve read that Equifax updates info on the 1st of the month is this true? Any info on when Experian and TU update? Credit Karma alerted me that a CA was deleted about s week ago and I’m hoping for March my Fico scores will reflect that. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What date each month do bureaus update?

Bureaus update daily, sometimes many times during the day -- it depends on when the creditors send the information to the bureaus.

There is no preset time for a bureau to update.  Once they do update, your score updates, too.  If a bureau updates 3 times in one day, you could even have 3 different scores in one day.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What date each month do bureaus update?

Thanks. Not sure why credit karma showed two CAs deleted: on 1/30 and 2/18 yet I never got any Fico alerts or Fico 8 score updates? My TU report also states account will be deleted March. These CAs had been on my report 7 years and were defaulted so I was expecting increased scores. My next Fico 3B plus report is available 3/10. If it’s not reflected then should I call the bureaus? Is Credit Karma as usual baloney in this situation?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.