Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hipaa results ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

hipaa results ??

I sent the prehipaa to the CRA for a paid medical collection.
It was paid to the CA before I knew about this process....the OC would not accept payment ( and will not work with me now Smiley Mad
It was verified by the CRA.
Only the CA is reporting

What do I do now?  
I had contacted this OC in the past and the lady I spoke with doesn't know what she's doing.  She says things cannot be deleted and my score will go down if I check it.  I have thought about sending this Dr a letter and explain the situtation  (all this over $87.00) and see if he will agree to delete.

Suggestions please!!
Thanks!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tons_of_Debt
Established Contributor

Re: hipaa results ??

Follow scenario #3.

08/01/2008 - 472 EQ; 523 TU; 454 EX
03/01/2009 - 574 EQ
08/08/2009 - 648 EQ
01/27/2010 - 671 EQ
07/04/2010 - 713 EQ
01/05/2011 - 730 EQ
05/14/16 - 762 EX
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tons!

I have a question about the medical dv sent to the CA.  How can I say in my dispute that  I dont have knowledge of this acct when I have sent them letters and payment?   I know now I should have not done so. Smiley Wink  I have also been in contact with this OC so I obviously know about the debt.

Thanks again!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Proceed with scenario #3. In the follow-up dispute letter to the CRA's, you do not have records of the collection because the CRA nor the CA have furnished you with a complete and accurate validation of the account. 
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.