Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU First World Problems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU First World Problems

That moment when...

You have your credit journey tied in with your family and they use your Amazon Prime membership and you get a confirmation email...on your own Christmas present.

edit:  Dad didn't use my CC, he used his own.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: AU First World Problems

I really wanted to say, "I hope you bought yourself something nice!" but you ruined it - and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

I do hope he got you something nice! Maybe this?

Smiley Happy

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon ruined one of the presents I bought for my son too. He was browsing Amazon and I must have been logged in. At the bottom of the screen was your recent purchases and he saw his own present.  Grrrrr....

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO @ gibeon

Amazon. Where present shaking is no longer needed. AMEN 750! Sorry. Smiley Sad 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see they just changed the way you can share the Amazon Prime in August.

Mine was set up in July and I have the old type where the Prime member was separate and you didnt get emails when the others made purchases.

Looks like we are going to have to purchase separate Prime memberships next year.  How inconvenient.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:

I really wanted to say, "I hope you bought yourself something nice!" but you ruined it - and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

I do hope he got you something nice! Maybe this?

Smiley Happy

Totally unrelated to the thread, but thank you for that link. I am totally going to buy one of those today!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My daughter did this yesterday.  Bought me something then realized she used my email.  So she called and got my login info so she could delete the email confirmation.  Guess it happens more than I thought.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.