Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity Cash Rewards Visa Signature Unicorn

tag
GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

Affinity Cash Rewards Visa Signature Unicorn

This forum has helped my family out and I expect we will continue to reap the rewards for years to come. I especially like this Affinity Cash Rewards Visa Signature. It seems to be head and shoulders above other category specific credit cards. Based on @Taurus22 stating FACTS that this is also a unicorn card, not just the AOD Visa Siggy, I have put my very humble photoshopping craft to good use. I present to you the unicorn of category cash back cards!

edit: For those that don't know, this card has base 5% back on bookstores (including Amazon), 2% back on supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations and watch/listen/ride services, 1% miscellaneous. Additionally the card has Hi5 rotating categories that COMPOUND on top these, so this quarter is 7% on restaurants and gas, 5% on hotels, next quarter is 10% on Amazon, 7% on supermarkets and 5% on discount stores. This is all for $0 AF card!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Affinity Cash Rewards Visa Signature Unicorn

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think the new Affinity Unicorn looks like it's on a bad trip?

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Hex wrote:

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think the new Affinity Unicorn looks like it's on a bad trip?

Compared to AOD in the OP's signature? Yes.

Maybe it needs to be more subtle?  Back to the drawing board, OP.  That unicorn looks possessed 😂

Message 3 of 6
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

The vomit on that weird credit union card is weighing it down as evidenced by the AOD card being a bit higher up.

I will look on my own but how do you redeem the cash from that Affinity card? I am allergic to automatic redemtions (ala AOD, Amex ED etc).

Message 4 of 6
GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

Hahaha! All of you are shaming my unicorn while he's feeling sick! You wouldn't feel so hot yourself if you just swallowed and regurgitated an entire rainbow! 😅

So affinity rewards can be redeemed for cashback on your statement 1 cent per point, minimum $25.

Screenshot_20210912-151148_Affinity FCU.jpg

Message 5 of 6
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@GatorCowboyLion wrote:

Hahaha! All of you are shaming my unicorn while he's feeling sick! You wouldn't feel so hot yourself if you just swallowed and regurgitated an entire rainbow! 😅

So affinity rewards can be redeemed for cashback on your statement 1 cent per point, minimum $25.

Screenshot_20210912-151148_Affinity FCU.jpg

Thank you for the information regarding redeeming.

As far as shaming the unicorn......if rainbows taste like a bag of Skittles, than, yes. I can relate to how he is feeling. The things we consumed as children do not always translate into adulthood. Not too long ago I decided to grab a bag of Skittles at the grocery store when I was waiting in line. During the drive home I popped every one of those suckers into my mouth (not all at once of course) and I have to say, I felt pretty sick afterward. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.