Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChatGPT Answers and myFICO Forums

tag
GatoradeZeroGuy
Valued Contributor

ChatGPT Answers and myFICO Forums

I wonder how helpful ChatGPT will end up being for answering questions around here. 

For: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Mission-Lane-quot-Mission-Money-quot-CLI-off... 

After responding to the link above, I asked ChatGPT

I got it to give me a reasonable-ish answer after only two tries:

image.png

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: ChatGPT Answers and myFICO Forums

I saw a report on them this pat weekend on 60Minutes...had never seen them before and now trying to figure a good use case

Message 2 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I'd rather have a knowledgeable poster answer questions than a AI program. It wont know the difference between FICO and Vantage and all that makes up credit.

Message 3 of 17
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I'd rather have a knowledgeable poster answer questions than a AI program. It wont know the difference between FICO and Vantage and all that makes up credit.

That's an exercise in deep learning, over time its a continuous exercise in incremental self-improvement as the system learns how to refine its own model.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

That's an exercise in deep learning, over time its a continuous exercise in incremental self-improvement as the system learns how to refine its own model.

GADS! Smiley Surprised

Artificial intelligence? Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

So for now like a credit simulator until it learns? Smiley Very Happy Sorry. I'm old school. No calculators in high school. Ha!

Message 6 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

GADS! Smiley Surprised

You'd be surprised how much it's part of everyday living and how fast it learns depending on the programs or applications in use today.

Message 7 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

GADS! Smiley Surprised

You'd be surprised how much it's part of everyday living and how fast it learns depending on the programs or applications in use today.

True. There are at least few people who think I'm a real person 

Message 8 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

GADS! Smiley Surprised

Whiplash.gif

We'll have to recalibrate those settings 🤭👁🫦👁

Message 9 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

GADS! Smiley Surprised

Whiplash.gif

We'll have to recalibrate those settings 🤭👁🫦👁

Screenshot_20230109_120918_Messages.jpg

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.