Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Ranks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Community Ranks

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

Below is a link to a table of Community rank criteria. Posts and minutes on line have been validated as criteria. The post QTYs represent a minimum threshold for that rank. This means you cannot achieve that rank unless you have at least that QTY of posts. Obviously other criteria are in play. Thus, crossing a QTY threshold doesnot guarantee a rank up. The one unknown is minimum QTY for Mega. It should be 10k but those at that Mega all have at least 15k posts.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Community-Ranks/m-p/5160295#M63908

As a DP, I presently have only 869 sign-ins and have been at my current rank for awhile. However, I do have enough minutes logged in (+ 50K) for the next level so maybe that works as an offset?

Message 131 of 368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Member vs. Contributor?

What is the difference between a Member and a Contributor?
Message 132 of 368
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Member vs. Contributor?

They’re just two different ranks. Contributor is a slightly higher level. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Community-Ranks/m-p/3888542

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 133 of 368
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ive been a Super Contributor now for 3 yrs and 5 mo. Im ready for Mega...but I know I still have a ways to go, lol.. Going from Super to Mega is a long time, and a lot involved...I hope Im reaching it soonSmiley Happy
Message 134 of 368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1sure hope there is no whining? Provide a food incentive seems ever prevalent in the Garden Thread feedme.gif While I do follow the meat of this thread ... my biggest concern as a Dinosaur is living long enough Smiley Sad

Message 135 of 368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1sure hope there is no whining? Provide a food incentive seems ever prevalent in the Garden Thread feedme.gif While I do follow the meat of this thread ... my biggest concern as a Dinosaur is living long enough Smiley Sad

Well, seeing as how we're not apping, we have nothing better to do but eat.

Message 136 of 368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rank Question

Thank you for this. How do get rank of member? I am new member. Thanks:-)

Message 137 of 368
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Rank Question

Welcome! To move up through the ranks, you’ll have to just be an active poster/responder. You’ll get there before you know it! 

Here is a list of the ranks just for reference! 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Community-Ranks/m-p/3888542

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 138 of 368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rank Question

Thanks for your help:-)

Message 139 of 368
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

New Rank WOOHOO!

Frequent Contributor

I'll take it! Heart

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 140 of 368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.