Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disneyworld Discount Tickets

tag
shawnette
Regular Contributor

Re: Disneyworld Discount Tickets

sidewinder wrote:
We went to Disney last year. We bought our tickets in advance. When we got to Orlando, almost everywhere you looked it had signs for discount tickets. We saw some who advertised prices, and they were much much cheaper.

We live near Branson and it is cheaper for us to buy tickets when we get to Branson, then before we go.

Also, something they don't tell you when you order tickets. You have to pay for parking. We paid $10 and I can't remember if that was the only option or if there was a higher lot also. They have free parking...in the middle of Orlando and then they bus you in(from what I understand)

One of the forum members works at Disney, maybe she can give you some heads up. I believe it is shawnette that works there.

Yup, I'm the resident glassblower in Mexico at Epcot, but I'm not a Disney employee so I don't get a lot of the perks their employees do.

You can get REALLY cheap tickets to Disney, but the catch is you (usually) have to sit through a timeshare presentation.  

Like someone else already mentioned, if you're staying at a Disney resort, they have free transportation to and from the parks, so you don't have to pay for parking.  Also, parking is free at Downtown Disney and you can catch a bus (or boat) from there to the other parks (free).
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.