Luxury Card Titanium MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Luxury Card Titanium MasterCard

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Coolermaster007 wrote:
Hey guys,By any chance anyone knows how many Grams (weight) does this card in particular have?? CRS / CSP are similar 12 grams thats disapointing for the anual fee the ritz is 30 which is great except i dont want that card.Any info on the titanium is much appreacited Thanks

My guess would be somewhere between the CSP and the Ritz, titanium is a light metal, so it would be lighter than the Ritz which is stainless steel (which makes the Centurion also lighter than the Ritz). On a related note, I think that Barclays just doesn't get the really high end card market, the fact that it says "Black Card" or "Gold Card" just makes it gauche in my opinion. For example, a perfect example of a high end "black card" is the Ritz card, very understated and classy.

Well, except the Titanium is no more made of Titanium than the Ritz card is made of bits of Ritz hotels.    According to the web page, front is stainless steel, back is carbon fibter

But it is a "patented design" which must be worth, oh, about $0 and you get the Luxury Magazine, which must be worth another $0, so that's quite a way to the $195 AF for a 2% travel card (1% if redeemed for non-travel)

I was fully preparing myself for you to say, "bits of Ritz crackers." Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.