Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions Bank vs Citizens Bank vs BMO Harris

tag
Poki
Valued Member

Regions Bank vs Citizens Bank vs BMO Harris

Just wondering if anyone has any info on these banks.

• How does the timeout session act? As in when the user is unactive in online banking; does it quietly time out in the background? Hopefully its not like the CU I'm with, where if I'm on another webpage (tab), it interupts me and jumps back to their webpage just to tell me I'm logged off.
  • Regions Bank debit card - does it look ok? I can't find any images; both Citizens and BMO Harris look fine.
  • What billpay system do they use? CheckFree?
  • Regions Bank - can the "Insights" feature be disabled/removed? These types of features are unrealistic. If not, is it out of the way, un-interuptive, or hopefully out of sight.
  • Website design, logged in. Does the website look the same logged in vs. logged out? I know this may sound silly, but if anyone has ever been with BB&T they will know what I'm talking about - looks great until you login.

I was thinking Citizens Bank, but their website seems buggish; it keeps switching between Citizens and Charter One's website evertime I input my zip code; give me an unavilable page error message. Starting to heavily leen towards BMO Harris or Regions

"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.