Re: SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

I had leftover tacos for lunch.

OM NOM NOM

*grabs taco, flees*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, not my tacos!

I can make yall more. That is one of the few things I cook pretty well.

Siggy updated Feb 16 2023
Chapter 7 BK discharge: 12/19/22
Inquiries: 6/6mo 7/12mo 7/24mo – Latest inquiry: NFCU - Approved 01/23
Financial Goals: Continue to build by wellness business (currently a DBA), heal my credit report with time and good payment history
“You’re never gonna make the shots you don’t take, so you might as well fire away!” – Little Big Town (music group)

Message 71 of 549
calyx
Super Contributor

I made latkes for dinnner.

MORE NOM NOMS

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 72 of 549
calyx
Super Contributor

@DogwoodLynx wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

I had leftover tacos for lunch.

OM NOM NOM

*grabs taco, flees*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, not my tacos!

I can make yall more. That is one of the few things I cook pretty well.

[insert kudo here]

Message 73 of 549
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Oh sure, I leave you all alone for a minute and we're thrown out of the Garden.

Good afternoon and happy Feb, all!

I did a thing: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Auto-Loan-Approvals/m-p/6644779/highlight/true#M100908

Also, how is everyone doing?  I have 100% failed to start my seedlings this year, so I'll have to resort to getting generic non-special-cultivar seedlings from the farmers' market in the spring.  Yard is a wreck because every time I think I'm going to work on it we get rain or crazy cold (but the week is in the 60s-70 and sunny).   Bear is about to get 2 more titles and she's having a great life.   Tiny is also still holding down the couch like the champ she is.

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 74 of 549
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm busy. 95% of the machines are behaving themselves right now. I'm upset with the 5%. The DH and I have gotten compost from B of A, credit one, Citi and Wells Fargo, and a few others. 

The dog fell and couldn't get back up from her walk today. My DH said she went further than normal and just got tired. We've been very careful with walking her and giving her plenty of time to do her business and rest, but we think it's time. Odds are the vet won't have a spot until next week though. I'll make the appointment before I head to bed. This is going to be the first animal loss for the kids.

I'm got an appointment for an MRI this morning, too. The doctor wants another look at my problem lung. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 75 of 549
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The weather change is killing my sinuses. Stupid weather. 🤬

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 76 of 549
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Scan done. I've got a grocery stop then a stop at the oldest one's school because she's lost her light jacket. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but today is the last day before the school donates unclaimed jackets in the lost and found. She couldn't have picked a worse time to misplace hers. 🤦🤦

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 77 of 549
calyx
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I'm busy. 95% of the machines are behaving themselves right now. I'm upset with the 5%. The DH and I have gotten compost from B of A, credit one, Citi and Wells Fargo, and a few others. 

The dog fell and couldn't get back up from her walk today. My DH said she went further than normal and just got tired. We've been very careful with walking her and giving her plenty of time to do her business and rest, but we think it's time. Odds are the vet won't have a spot until next week though. I'll make the appointment before I head to bed. This is going to be the first animal loss for the kids.

I'm got an appointment for an MRI this morning, too. The doctor wants another look at my problem lung. 

oof - I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this.  Losing a pet is always hard.
I hope your problem lung isn't too much of a problem.

Message 78 of 549
calyx
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

The weather change is killing my sinuses. Stupid weather. 🤬

I feel this - it's been warm and nice (think 60s - 70s).  Today is rain all day and back to the 20s.   Dang false spring.

Message 79 of 549
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

I just bit my tongue Smiley Sad

And Amazon is out of saliva-proof bandaids

Use superglue!

Hello all ....in Gardening news, Nothing/Zip/Nada

Gardening until Citi relents and gives SP love on Legacy cards ...

#GC/RIPSmiley Sad

Message 80 of 549
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.