Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compliments given when using CSP !?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

compliments given when using CSP !?

what have people said when paying with a csp !?  yall could spit it out even if it was something perverted !

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
PDXoriginal
Regular Contributor

Re: compliments given when using CSP !?

I don't live in a poor area, people don't care around here. 2 years ago people noticed, now metal cards really don't mean anything unless you are rocking a Palladium or Centurion.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i live in orlando so its fairly common to spot one especially around disney 

@PDXoriginal wrote:

I don't live in a poor area, people don't care around here. 2 years ago people noticed, now metal cards really don't mean anything unless you are rocking a Palladium or Centurion.

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in miami fl and people here notice it a lot. 

how heavy it feels and how it slides different through the terminal.

and how nice it looks.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I live in miami fl and people here notice it a lot. 

how heavy it feels and how it slides different through the terminal.

and how nice it looks.

do you have a youtube channel !? 

Message 5 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@PDXoriginal wrote:

Exactly.  There are lots of CSP CCs in circulation, especially areas like NYC, LA, etc., and so most places have seen them so nothing special. 

Message 6 of 17
Bigdave10000

I was in the Taco Bell drive thru line last week and handed her my Ritz card. She said "wow that is heavy" , her co-worker said "is that the blue one" and she said "no this one is way heavier than the blue one". Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 17
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

I get the

"This is a heavy card"

"whats this"

the bar tender that takes notice of it when starting a tab getting me better service (same thing happens with PRG)

best thing is when it flies out of there hand because they werent expecting it to be that heavy

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 8 of 17
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

I live in NYC and still some people give it a second look or comment about it's weight. I even got a "cool card!" recently. Doesn't really matter whether you live in a "rich" or "poor" area. RIch does not equal good credit.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

I live in NYC and still some people give it a second look or comment about it's weight. I even got a "cool card!" recently. Doesn't really matter whether you live in a "rich" or "poor" area. RIch does not equal good credit.

I agree there is a bunch of "broke butt" garbage truck drivers with excellent credit , maybe even have a palladium rofl 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.