Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lull in the forums

tag
dizzier
Established Contributor

lull in the forums

anyone else notice the forums slowing down? when i first joined, the forums used to be jumpin everyday. you could barely keep up, now things are just kinda sluggish.

is it just me?

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: lull in the forums

I think it's mostly because they split them up into distinct entities for General, Credit Repair, and CCs.

When I first started here all those were the same forum. There were so many threads a day sometimes they would stretch 3 or 4 pages.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's just you-

I used to be able to read nearly evey post- not even close anymore.

Volume spikes after a myFICO newsletter-

Message 3 of 15
dizzier
Established Contributor

yeh that's what i remember too.

maybe it is just because the forums have split. i don't know...

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 15
dizzier
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I think it's just you-

wouldn't be the first time

Message 5 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It is also the summer  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I think it's just you-

I used to be able to read nearly evey post- not even close anymore.

Volume spikes after a myFICO newsletter-

Yes, wait till the next newsletter. I don't know why that shakes the trees like it does, but you'll see: one day you'll log on, and two out of three threads will be originated by one-posters. FAKO's, paid-my-collection-why-is-it-still-there, I can't believe this stuff stays on my reports for seven years --all the things that first brought US here, lol.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out the rebuilding your credit section. Looks busy to me.
Message 8 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

The only regular lull is on Sundays...otherwise the site has been very busy, my eyes are like bulging spheres
Message 9 of 15
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

fused wrote:
The only regular lull is on Sundays...otherwise the site has been very busy, my eyes are like bulging spheres

I thought that was just your normal look, Fused!  Smiley Surprised
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.