Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

I am composing a goodwill letter as well and woul dlove to know a potentially helpfull contact person. if anyone can send me that info it would be appreciated 

Message 121 of 130
txbusted
Contributor

I am so glad that so many people are having luck with GW letters to ACS. I had a very bad experience with them. They kept saying that they never got my IBR paper work until I went into default. Lucky for me I rehabbed and my loans are with another company and any mention of ACS has gone away. Student loans can be such a pain and I wish everyone the best of luck. 

myFICO's : EQ: 643 // TU: 635// EXP:645

WALLET: Victoria Secret $650 | Simply Be $850 | BOA Cash Rewards $300 I Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $4k |Chase Freedom $2.2k l Full Beauty $450 l Woman Within $450 l Wayfair $1.2k l Citi Double Cash $700 l Game Stop $300l Overstock $1K l Lane Bryant $300 l Ulta $750 l Walmart $700 l Target Red $1k
Amazon Chase $1k l Kohls $300
Message 122 of 130
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

This thread has been going on for years! Here is to hoping someone can PM me the contact info to ACS. Thanks in advance.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 123 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please send me the contact for ACS? Thanks!

Message 124 of 130
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

Good evening, I am having trouble with ACS as well.  My account was transfered and sold to Brazos.  Could you send me the contact at ACS along with the GW letter you utlized to get the late payment removed?

Message 125 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficorenavator wrote:

Good evening, I am having trouble with ACS as well.  My account was transfered and sold to Brazos.  Could you send me the contact at ACS along with the GW letter you utlized to get the late payment removed?

If you happen to get it through DM can you send it to me as well. That would be great if my 3 late payments were removed. Those are the only lates I have on my credit report.

Message 126 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FIRECOURAGE wrote:

This thread has been going on for years! Here is to hoping someone can PM me the contact info to ACS. Thanks in advance.

Did anyone ever PM you? I would like to try and get my 3 late payment removed. If they did can you PM the information on who to call?

Message 127 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@FIRECOURAGE wrote:

Did anyone ever PM you? I would like to try and get my 3 late payment removed. If they did can you PM the information on who to call?

You may have better luck if you PM the person directly.

Message 128 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have ACS reporting issues and if you can direct me to this contact I will greatly appreciate it.

Message 129 of 130
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

No I never received a PM from anyone. Might try and google it and see what I can come up with.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 130 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.