Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINISHED REHAB TODAY- WHERE TO START?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINISHED REHAB TODAY- WHERE TO START?

I just made my final payment today (took a chance and called in to see if they would let me make it today a week early Smiley Tongue) I believe my next step is going to be disputing all the old trade lines.

Anyone with guidelines or tips for disputing these?

Specific Ideas for:

Transunion

Equifax

Experian

IM SO EXCITED. Aside from this one 90 dollar medical bill, these were all that is on my credit that is negative...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINISHED REHAB TODAY- WHERE TO START?

dispute with all 3crs i finished rehab last month,got all 7 lates removed from EQ but no luck with the others yet,some people get lucky getting removed some dont.my original was with navient they are a pain.there will be more replys from people good luck maybe youll be lucky one.gona dispute every month on mine.some say that works.some say message through social media i done that with no luck,trying goodwill letters and calling them to,im just gona keep trying

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead in disputed with Transunion today. I hope I didnt jump the gun and do it to early (I made my last payment this morning)

So I was paying Immediate Credit Recovery, but when I look on my CRs they had them listed from Navient/USDEPT, I assume thats who I will have to send in some good will messages to?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

the forum on here said dispute with all 3 credit bereaus right after rehab so you should be good.go to forums and under student loans theres a thread labeled

Finished SL Rehab UPDATE!! thats got alot of info on it.like i said ive read alot of these forums and helped me alot,some people said all there lates come off and some say theres didnt some said theirs come off and come back in a month or so.think its just luck.i disputed with EQ<TU<EX 2 days after rehab about a month ago.EQ got rid mof all lates,TU N EX didnt,ive disputed again so maybe this time.even emailed ceo of navient and his assistant called and said after rehab they dont remove the lates said they cant,but they are wrong,gona keep on trying though.my fico 8 scores right now are EQ 667 EX636TU 606,got 4 medical collections on all 3 to remove and my last student loan rehab hasnt removed the collection account on TU yet other 2 have.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So these are what my loans are all reporting as. Is me rehabbing going to be good or bad for me with these? Will disputing them even help?

Last Reported
Nov 11, 2014
Creditor Name
DPT ED/NAVI
Account Type
Student
Account Status
Closed - Transferred
Opened Date
May 13, 2011
Closed Date
Nov 11, 2014
Limit
--
Term
120 Months
Monthly Payment
$0
Responsibility
Individual
Balance
$0
Highest Balance
$2,000
Payment Status
120-149 Days Late
Worst Payment Status
120-149 Days Late
Date of Last Payment
--
Amount Past Due
$0
Times 30/60/90 Days Late
0/0/10
Remarks
Transfer
Payment History

Latest Status: 120-149 Days Late

2014201320122011  J F M A M J J A S O N D
90 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120   
U U U U U U U OK OK OK OK OK
OK OK OK OK OK OK U U U U U U
    OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

90-119 Days Late

120-149 Days Late

• U

Unknown

Creditor Contact Details
DEPT OF ED/NAVIENT
PO BOX 9635
WILKES BARRE, PA
(888) 272-5543
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

prolly will hurt,these student loans are a pain.i found 2 more companys who help remove lates,ill let you know if it works,i refreshed my transunion this morning and they removed every account i have good and bad,its like i have no credit with them,idk whats going on,if i cant get them back ill be screwed for sure,i had 28 year old good loans on there

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.