Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Lakes - Goodwill success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Lakes - Goodwill success!

Hey,
just wanted to thank all you guys here. I just got a message from great lakes stating they instructed all buearus to remove my 3 120 day late payments!

I never even thought of good willing then off until I came to this forum. Any ideas on how much of a score jump I could see? The lates were from like 8 months ago. My scores are currently all around 670ish.

Thanks a ton!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Great Lakes - Goodwill success!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey,
just wanted to thank all you guys here. I just got a message from great lakes stating they instructed all buearus to remove my 3 120 day late payments!

I never even thought of good willing then off until I came to this forum. Any ideas on how much of a score jump I could see? The lates were from like 8 months ago. My scores are currently all around 670ish.

Thanks a ton!

Grats

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am new to all of this. I have been working on getting my score up for about 4 months with a little bit of succses. My Great Lakes student loans have been the hardest though. When I called and asked about a goodwill removal the rep told me they do not do that. How did you go about doing this?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I did was log into my great lakes loan account and went to the contact us section and sent them a message explaining what happened with my late payments. About 2 weeks later they got back to me saying they instructed all credit bureaus to remove the negative marks. That was the first message I ever sent them. Good luck with yours!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hedler, trying to get a few lates off my report (my fault, didn't understand the system early on) wondering what the details were you used to support your case if you don't mind sharing? Thx and congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.