Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Student Loan Options

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Need Student Loan Options

hello everyone;

i have a federal student loan that i an that I have never paid late on in order 2 years.  I owe a school about 2k from enrolling and then stopped going.  They said I need to pay that back first before I can enroll again.  I told them to take it out of the grant and new loans I quality for and then I can enroll again.  They said they can't do that.  My scores are on my profile.   I need a private student loan company that will approve me for 2k so I can pay the school and start taking classes.  My scores aren't the best but I have s student loan that I have never been late on in 2 years and I have over 20 accounts that report monthly of on time payments.  The reason for the score low is pre March 2014, I didn't care about my credit and I have a bunch of medical bills.  I have never paid credit cards or auto loans late. All my previous negative is medical.

Does anyone know of a place I can get a student loan or any loan with my scores that I can use to pay off the school so I will qualify for loans and grants again.  Out of the 2k owed, half of it is to repay a grant from government and other half is money owed to school.  

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.