Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAOA Scoring Method

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AAOA Scoring Method

cem13, your info provides good data for someone else that has BK, but doesn't necessarily help someone that has multiple accounts with late payments which are still negative accounts, but not to the severity of a BK.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kinda scanned this tread to not sure it was mentioned. If you have an AU card, FICO would not count it toward your AAoA. Your calculations just might make it look like they are not counting your closed accounts. Not sure how the other scoring systems like Vantage work.

Message 22 of 23
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I kinda scanned this tread to not sure it was mentioned. If you have an AU card, FICO would not count it toward your AAoA. Your calculations just might make it look like they are not counting your closed accounts. Not sure how the other scoring systems like Vantage work.

I forgot to remove the AU accounts for the '08 scores.  I have 2 accounts that I am AU.  I removed them and it dropped only 2 months because my wife went on an app spree a few months before I did. 

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.