Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAOA on score

tag
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

AAOA on score

Ok ladies and gentlemen, how important is AAOA on score? My chpt 13 is discharged Nov 2021---I have established 6 CC and 1 Installement w/Penfed in the last year. All are perfect payments---installement is almost at <8%. Current FICO Exp=640....Trans...618...Eq...635

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: AAOA on score

@rchvmz wrote:

Ok ladies and gentlemen, how important is AAOA on score? My chpt 13 is discharged Nov 2021---I have established 6 CC and 1 Installement w/Penfed in the last year. All are perfect payments---installement is almost at <8%. Current FICO Exp=640....Trans...618...Eq...635

It's important.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 6
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

What can I do to help my score climb once my BK is discharged..

Message 3 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@rchvmz wrote:

What can I do to help my score climb once my BK is discharged..

The passage of time + the absence of credit applications will in and of themselves cause your scores to climb.

You have enough credit accounts to get an 850 some day.

If you keep most of your credit accounts reporting zero balances, and keep your reported utilization on the others low, you should be fine.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 6
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Who have you opened the six cc's with?   Is the installment a SSL?    Are the credit cards secured or unsecured or store cards?    Are you concerned because you have a number of old accounts that were IIB that are going to be falling off your credit reports soon and thus lowering your AAoA?    Do you have any family members/close friends who could add you to a very old Visa/Mastercard that reports low useage and is always paid as agreed?    That's one way to increase AAofA.   Congrats on almost being done with your Ch 13.

Message 5 of 6
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

CC are all unsecured..

Limits range from 300 to 2800

Credit1...

Fortiva..

Aspire...Ollo... Sportsman guide...Surge.....yes installment is a 400.00 secured with PenFed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.