Did you mean: 

AZEO Question

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AZEO Question

@Jordan23ww wrote:

You should keep a small balance on 1 of your cards. I also do AZEO. When I have paid all my cards to $0 but left a small balance on my wife's card which I am an authorized user on I got (didnt get) the $0 balance penalty. <<<<<Doesnt look right. Typo unless its a charge card. Also vice versa for my wife when her cards all report $0 even though she's an authorized user on all my cards.  Now we both always report a small balance on 1 of our cards with no penalty. 

Make life easy. Have 1 card to be used for AZEO without one of you as AU. Keep 1 card for you and 1 for the wife as primary account holders. No charge cards.

Message 11 of 12
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: AZEO Question

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

You should keep a small balance on 1 of your cards. I also do AZEO. When I have paid all my cards to $0 but left a small balance on my wife's card which I am an authorized user on I got (didnt get) the $0 balance penalty. <<<<<Doesnt look right. Typo unless its a charge card. Also vice versa for my wife when her cards all report $0 even though she's an authorized user on all my cards.  Now we both always report a small balance on 1 of our cards with no penalty. 

Make life easy. Have 1 card to be used for AZEO without one of you as AU. Keep 1 card for you and 1 for the wife as primary account holders. No charge cards.

@FireMedic1 It wasn't a typo. What I was saying was one time I had all of my cards that I am the primary card holder on report a $0 balance, but my wife's card had a balance. I'm an authorized user on that card. I still got the $0 balance penalty. So I was telling the OP they would need to keep a balance on at least one of their cards they're the primary card holder on. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.