Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aging Delinquencies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aging Delinquencies

Eq does 3 months in advance however with my current strings they already deleted my november so it should fall off there any day now, TU is the stickler it will be hanging around on there until october usually sometimes you get lucky and get 2 months out of them but its usually 1

Message 81 of 85
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats to @VanderSnoot  & @SleeplessinMA  as well as @Anonymous  for your recent sucess!

Thanks, credit_endurance!  I haven't been on these boards in quite sometime.  Congratulations!

The last two coming off take the longest but it will happen.  Looking forward to your update

when all is done Smiley Happy

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 82 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got lucky for some reason equifax deleted January and February lates so I'm now up to 4 months early on them trans is still being the sticky one up to December on them

Message 83 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo! Congrats!

As of my 10.2.20 ACR EQ pull, my SL lates were only removed through Dec and my 10.2.20 ACR TU pull only has through Nov lates removed, so you are quite lucky!

At least they *finally* removed my Cap One Auto CO (messy 7 year punishment that was over a misunderstanding!)! Instead of dropping it at 7 year from DoFD, they started dropping the lates and even a CO mark individually each month! At least that is behind me and was my only CO on EQ. I got a whole +1 pt gain in Fico score lol darn defaulted SLs holding me down!

Message 84 of 85
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woohoo! Congrats!

As of my 10.2.20 ACR EQ pull, my SL lates were only removed through Dec and my 10.2.20 ACR TU pull only has through Nov lates removed, so you are quite lucky!

At least they *finally* removed my Cap One Auto CO (messy 7 year punishment that was over a misunderstanding!)! Instead of dropping it at 7 year from DoFD, they started dropping the lates and even a CO mark individually each month! At least that is behind me and was my only CO on EQ. I got a whole +1 pt gain in Fico score lol darn defaulted SLs holding me down!

Congratulations on your success!

Message 85 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.