Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Zero Loss Question

tag
Arian7798
Established Member

All Zero Loss Question

Hello everyone

I was wondering if I'll get hit with the all zero loss if the only card reporting a balance is my best buy card. To add some context It is a Visa best buy card not the store only version , I am taking advantage of some 0% financing on it so I dont want to pay it to 0, prior to this my only card reporting a balance was a Discover card. I read on some threads letting a retail card report only may hit you with the ol' all zero loss. If anyone can clarify if thats only with store only cards or if it also applies to Visa cards that are attached to a certain store. 

Thanks everyone for the time. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: All Zero Loss Question

@Arian7798 wrote:

Hello everyone

I was wondering if I'll get hit with the all zero loss if the only card reporting a balance is my best buy card. To add some context It is a Visa best buy card not the store only version , I am taking advantage of some 0% financing on it so I dont want to pay it to 0, prior to this my only card reporting a balance was a Discover card. I read on some threads letting a retail card report only may hit you with the ol' all zero loss. If anyone can clarify if thats only with store only cards or if it also applies to Visa cards that are attached to a certain store. 

Thanks everyone for the time. 

No, it's not a store card, it's a co-branded bank card, so it's ok as your balance-reporting account.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.