Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK vs EQ - Different Info

tag
800goal800
Frequent Contributor

CK vs EQ - Different Info

I got an alert from CK that a collection was removed. When I pulled a new report on MyFICO, the collection was still on Equifax.  

I would assume that CK pulls from EQ itself..?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CK vs EQ - Different Info

It may sound strange. Even though Vantage sites are good for keeping an eye on your reports and not the scores. Its funny thier alerts are much faster than the CRA's. Sometimes instantly. It will update soon. CRA's have their own kind of update schedule. 

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@800goal800 wrote:

I got an alert from CK that a collection was removed. When I pulled a new report on MyFICO, the collection was still on Equifax.  

I would assume that CK pulls from EQ itself..?

CK pulls from both TU and EQ, so maybe it was removed on TU but not on EQ.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
800goal800
Frequent Contributor

It says removed from EQ under " see what's changed ". 
But...when I look at the summary and credit report for EQ in CK, it is still there. 

Message 4 of 5
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

As was already stated, sites like CK and Wallet Hub seem to sometimes be nearly instantaneous with alerts about changes to your report, while the actual CRA's take their time to do an actual update.

If you were to go to annualcreditreport.com and pull your full actual report(s), I'm sure there it would show as removed. But just give it time and the EQ site will eventually update.
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.