Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CRA reporting now

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CRA reporting now

Just wanted to toss this out as I have seen questions on their reporting.

My first statement for my QS cut on the 24th, yesterday (4 days later) they reported on my CRA's, first to show hit is EQ/EX.

Some data:

On EX I have lost 16 points from a new Inq for my just approved Venture card and this new QS reporting.

My Util was at 6% before the QS reported with a 129.00 balance, it has a 3000.00 CL, so I do not expect much of a jump in Util.

So rigth now all CRA's should start showing 9900.00 in credit, with under 10% Util.

After the Venture it should go to 19900.00.

I suspect it will be a few months before all the new activity settles down my FICO scores?

All credit cards/store cards I have are from the last 3 months (had none for 15+ years), first was Barclay, then OverStock, then the QS and last the Venture card.

Have no idea when the Venture One will report, do not even have the card yet, but if they are reporting the QS now, maybe the first statement with the Venture also?

I plan to post zero balances on all but one each month, I did allow all to post a small balance so far.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CRA reporting now

I just got my first two c.c's this month and with Cap 1 being one of them opened end last month. Capital has still not generated a statement but I called they said it will come soon. Hoping mines report 3-4 days after as well. My other c.c reported as soon as I activated it. I'm excited about this new journey. Good luck to you seams like your doing well. I'm trying to get a 3rd lime of credit nows. Seams everyone say you need at least 3 revolving accounts.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CRA reporting now

Had an issue finding my post, got moved, not sure why, it could have fit either section, I guess I need to watch my step here.

anitat, yes, Cap one CC's seems to be a bit slower than others reporting. 

I wrote this post after reading questions about how long they take, from reading, and in my case, it seems they are getting a bit faster with it.

Agree that from what I read, 3-5 cards seems to be a good way to go.

Good luck to you also, I still have a lot of questions, even many years ago when I had credit cards I never put this kind of thought into them....

I just one day decided that cash is all I need, now I am back to having the flexibility that the cards offer me during the month, as well as growing my scores. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.