Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused - Fico ...Fako?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused - Fico ...Fako?

While researching I came across something that confused me. 

Are the scores from all 3 bureaus coming directly from Eq, Ex, TU?? Or are they simulated?

I'm having issues lately with my scores updating on scorewatch which prompted all of this. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused - Fico ...Fako?

@Anonymous wrote:

While researching I came across something that confused me. 

Are the scores from all 3 bureaus coming directly from Eq, Ex, TU?? Or are they simulated?

I'm having issues lately with my scores updating on scorewatch which prompted all of this. 

The scores on this site are from Fico.  These are the scores that "90 percent of the lenders use."  That being said, if you are looking to make a purchase, these are the most reliable source for your credit profile.   

On the other hand, Credit Karma, Credit.com, Quizzle and anyother site that offers scores are offering FAKO(FAKE FICO) and can be taken with a grain of salt.  

As for updating of scores, read the FAQs in the forum about the product feedback and you'll see that their is a gap at the start of your service and may or may not result in alerts.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.