Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CredCheckTotal Or MyFico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CredCheckTotal Or MyFico

Experian offers several other credit monitoring products in addition to CCT.  Personally I prefer Experian CreditWorks Premium over CCT.  The CreditWorks trial at $4.99 for the first month is obviously more than CCT's $1 for 10 days but it offers much more useful info and quite often Experian will make other FICO scores like mortgage, auto and banking available for free.  And if you continue after the trial expires, the monthly cost of $24.99 is less than what MyFICO charges and you get 3B reports every 30 days.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CredCheckTotal Or MyFico

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, the one thing that I did notice was that CCT does not give Mortgage Scores and that is my big concern at this point.  I think I will cancel CCT and stick with My Fico and check CCT every month and cancel as you all have suggested, thank you!

You'd probably have gotten some very different responses if you had said this up front.  It's the difference between "where is your favorite vacation spot?" and "where is a cheap but rewarding place in the Carribean for a single couple?"  The more general question will be colored by people who don't take vacations, who have kids to consider, who like Europe or the mountains or African safaris or whatever.

Once we know that mortgages are your primary concern, we can tell you that CCT is of little value and you should go with myFICO and choose the monthly report option.  We can give you even better advice if we know your timeline to buy and whether you think you have some work to do on your reports (getting rid of derogs, etc.).

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.