Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score Changes

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Credit Score Changes

I have debt that is set to be deleted from my credit report over the next 2-3 months, (voluntary repo, 1 medical, another that is past the 7year period).  Will this help my credit scores.  The repo is is one of my oldest accounts.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Score Changes

@dznen1 wrote:

I have debt that is set to be deleted from my credit report over the next 2-3 months, (voluntary repo, 1 medical, another that is past the 7year period).  Will this help my credit scores.  The repo is is one of my oldest accounts.

Thanks

It's tough to know what will happen and I will only venture to say that it should help you but there are so many factors involved and what helps one person might not help another. In reality all you can do is wait and see. Just be glad those negatives are going away.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
6/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 2 of 4
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks,  I guess I am very anxious about cleaning up my credit.  I am happy that at least these are about to be deleted and I can work towards sending letters for the others.  

I appreciate your response

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@dznen1 wrote:

Thanks,  I guess I am very anxious about cleaning up my credit.  I am happy that at least these are about to be deleted and I can work towards sending letters for the others.  

I appreciate your response

It sounds like you are doing the right things. Keep up the good work. It can be a long journey but worth it in the end.

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
6/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.