cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between 9002 and 9003 FICO Score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference between 9002 and 9003 FICO Score?

I believe both are a FICO score that indicate a lack of activity or history, but is there a clear difference between a 9002 and a 9003? My google reswults have not pulled up any differences, as it appears both mean that there has been no activity for the last 6 months reporting to the CRA?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Difference between 9002 and 9003 FICO Score?

There is no FICO model out there where a person could have a 9002 score.  Scores have a maximum ceiling of either 850 or 900 depending on the model (with the mortgage models having a ceilings a bit below 850).

I am guessing you mean a reason code given to explain why a score could not be generated.

9003 indicates that you do not have an account that is at least six months old. 

*  In this case, you might have several accounts reporting activity, but they are all too young.

9002 indicates that you do not have an account that has reported activity to the bureau in the last six months.

*  In this case, you might have a number of older accounts, but none of your accounts has been updated by a creditor in the last six months.

http://fcralawyer.blogspot.com/2010/02/credit-denial-codes.html

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.