Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effects of combining Cap1 accts

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Effects of combining Cap1 accts

@Caught750wrote:
In all honesty if they shut them down entirely I wouldn't be all that upset. They see about $30 and a pack of gum a month in spend. They were my first two cards (a plat pc to QS and a QS1) so I appreciate Cap1 for that but if they were to shut me out that's on them and I'd get over it pretty quickly. I have Disco, Amex, and PenFed. Once I hit a year of revolving history I want to get in with BoA and hope to see some Chase offers popping up in my banking account around then as well.

You'll be perfectly fine with combing these, and shouldn't expect to receive any adverse action at these limits. $30 of spend /month is plenty to keep a $1,500 card active.

I use my BoA BBR for $10.99 every month (Netflix) and have gotten it up to $12,300 before they cut me off from CLI's. I just moved $11K of the limit to another BoA card, and I've already gotten another CLI to $4,800 since then. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.