Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian 28 point Drop?!

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Experian 28 point Drop?!

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous and @SouthJamaica    So nail on the head just wanted to confirm for DPs but the October 30th report says 2 years 11 months and the Nov 1st report says 3 years for AoOA LOLOLOL everything else the same :3

Personally I don't see the score drop being caused by aging to 3 years.

I never experienced any kind of score drop when reaching a milestone like that.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 21 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica       There are plenty of other Datapoints that can be referenced for it happening to other people granted I haven't seen 28 like mine I have seen 22, 9, 8 etc but LUCKY ME to be the 28 drop XD

Message 22 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@SouthJamaica       There are plenty of other Datapoints that can be referenced for it happening to other people granted I haven't seen 28 like mine I have seen 22, 9, 8 etc but LUCKY ME to be the 28 drop XD

He's wrong.

I've experienced it. Loss varied between three CRA, biggest one was on EQ (my highest at the time, I think it was around 25 points. Other two were less, somewhere around 15). 

Message 23 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Remedios      Man I wonder why some hits harder than others...Hopefully my TU and EQ won't be as bad XD

Message 24 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Remedios      Man I wonder why some hits harder than others...Hopefully my TU and EQ won't be as bad XD

My EQ was 790, other two at 765 or so. 

Scorecard reassignment brought them closer together, and while I didn't like it, to more realistic level, compared to others with lengthier history on the same scorecard.

I guess EX and TU needed "less adjustment" to put me in my place lol 

790 after 25 years of credit history isn't quite the "same" as 790 with 3 years, if that makes sense. 

Message 25 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Remedios    It does man it's going to take me FOREVER to get to that 25 years.....SMH I wish my family had me on one of their cards like some of these other people so I could be at 25 years history faster XD      But I'll get there ....in 22 years X'D    LMAO 

Message 26 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Just a side note/update for this month my other two actually went UP this month after the 3 year adjustment LMAO so EQ and TU are higher only EX took the 'big hit' 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.