Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Boost

tag
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Experian Boost

All,

For some reason, my cell phone(AT&T) and cable(Cox) bills were removed today from Experian Boost. Should I be concerned?  My gas and electricity bills are still on there. Also, I can't seem to find a way to add these accounts back. I only see a way to add banks like Wells Fargo, B of A, etc...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
juggernaut9
Established Member

Re: Experian Boost

@joeyv1985 wrote:

All,

For some reason, my cell phone(AT&T) and cable(Cox) bills were removed today from Experian Boost. Should I be concerned?  My gas and electricity bills are still on there. Also, I can't seem to find a way to add these accounts back. I only see a way to add banks like Wells Fargo, B of A, etc...

It is my understading that you add bank accounts and credit cards then Experian Boost searches through those records for monthly bills. Experian is looking for 3 payments within a 6 month period for each utility, telecom and netflix payment. I don't think you should be concerned about the accounts falling off. Pretty sure you can get them back by re-adding the accounts you used to pay your bills. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.