cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Notification and Fraud Alert Added - Experian Drop **UPDATE** Score drop is due to 2 INQ

tag
WolfChild1
Established Member

FICO Notification and Fraud Alert Added - Experian Drop **UPDATE** Score drop is due to 2 INQ

Hi - I received a notification from FICO this morning saying a fraud alert was added to my file..dropped my score by 8 points!  I did not add the fraud alert rather I had one placed on all three last May 2017. SO I dont know what this fraud alert is. Further I was not noified by Experian or PremierCredit Expert only FICO.  Any tips/advice?  

Should I call Experian?  

***Update*** Called Experian and they advised the score drop is due to two inquiries. One from Citi should have been a SP so will need to dispute directly with Citi.  The Fraud alert on all three bureus remains for 7 years so not sure why FICO would send a notification like this. Had me worried for nothing!!

Starting Scores: 3/24/18 - EF:668-TU:700-EX:628
Current Score: 4/22/18 EF:691-TU:713:EX:643
Goal Scores: Mid-700's
CC: Citi Checking Plus 6/01': 3000CL Citi Diamond Preferred 09/09': 500CL - Citi Thank you 09/09: 500CL - AMEX Delta Gold 4/18: 1000CL - Barclay Bus Aviator 4/18: 5000SL - Credit One 4/18 500CL
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.