Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score Update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Score Update?

Hi,

I am new at Myfico and I want to understand more what I've purchased.

I recently purchased the $59.99 3-1 side by side score and full report on my credit. My question is If my score changed from 3 credit bureaus will my fico score changed too? and how do I know my fico score have changed? does it automatically update on my phone app or in here? IS there a way I can refresh my fico score to see any update or change like you can refresh in Transunion? Or I have to purchase more Myfico to see my update myfico score?

Please help me understand and how it works.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico Score Update?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I am new at Myfico and I want to understand more what I've purchased.

I recently purchased the $59.99 3-1 side by side score and full report on my credit. My question is If my score changed from 3 credit bureaus will my fico score changed too? and how do I know my fico score have changed? does it automatically update on my phone app or in here? IS there a way I can refresh my fico score to see any update or change like you can refresh in Transunion? Or I have to purchase more Myfico to see my update myfico score?

Please help me understand and how it works.

Thanks

The 3 report option here at myFICO is an instant-in-time purchase: you get the 3 reports (one from each bureau) and a FICO 8 score from each of them.

It doesn't update though.  For monitoring one's score over time with changes, typically Scorewatch is the product that's used, though the Quarterly Monitoring updates 4X per year as I understand it though I've never used that one.

        
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So which of the myfico product that will show me and alert me when there is a change of score or update in my profile from the 3 credit bureaus? I want something to alert me when there is change with my fico score? Please let me know.

Message 3 of 7
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So which of the myfico product that will show me and alert me when there is a change of score or update in my profile from the 3 credit bureaus? I want something to alert me when there is change with my fico score? Please let me know.

There are two options, Scorewatch which monitors Equifax and gives daily changes with 2 free reports (the first when you sign up and the second when you choose to pull it) or the Quarterly Monitoring service which monitors Transunion. There is a thread that list several credit monitoring services cost and etc. I will find the link and post it for you. 

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Discussion to credit monitoring services 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/m-p/662549#M141373

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a capital one credit card, it has free credit monitoring with transunion, and will give you alerts when it changes or monthly.

Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a capital one credit card, it has free credit monitoring with transunion, and will give you alerts when it changes or monthly.

Unfortunately it's the same score as Credit Karma's main score, and Credit Karma is likely in all ways better for the rest of the features it has.

That being said, I will use CK for a long time, certainly longer than any paid monitoring service personally.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.