cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score not available

tag
Ronster149

Fico Score not available

For the past few years I've been trying to get and view my Fico scores here, to no avail. I tried again today and I recieve the same message... " credit data at Equifax does not meet the minimum scoring criteria required to generate a report." Could someone please enlighten me on what this means and why I keep recieving this message. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Fico Score not available

Welcome to the forum.

iWhat are the minimum requirements for a FICO score?:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Does your credit report meet these requirements?

Message 2 of 17
Ronster149

Yes my credit report does meet these requirements...

Message 3 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Ronster149 wrote:

Have you had your SSN for at least two years?

Message 4 of 17
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@Ronster149 wrote:

I have this problem too. I cannot pull them, and I have been building my credit for 10 months now and no one really has an answer for me. All I can say is don't feel alone.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 5 of 17
CJIII29
Regular Contributor

I was able to get a credit score with 6 months of credit history.

Chase Slate Credit Card $1500 credit limit Best Buy Credit
Card $2000 credit limit Amazon Store Card $2100 credit limit .

My Fico scores: Experian 710, Equifax, 702, Transunion 716.
Message 6 of 17
Ronster149

Yes, I have had my SSN# for many years.

Message 7 of 17
Ronster149

Have been building my credit for about a year and a half now so not sure whats going on. Hopefully someone will come up with an answer for us.

Message 8 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Ronster149 wrote:

Have been building my credit for about a year and a half now so not sure whats going on. Hopefully someone will come up with an answer for us.

To be clear, you are unable to obtain your scores from this site only.  You are able to pull your EQ reports and you are able to pull your EQ scores or have received your EQ scores  from other sources. 

Message 9 of 17
Ronster149

Yes, have been a member of and pulled scores from all 3 and from Identity Guard. This is the only site that is giving me this message.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.