Did you mean: 

Finally got my FICO score!!

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got my FICO score!!

@Anonymous wrote:
After 6 months of waiting I finally have it!

Experian 650
Equifax 720
Transunion 639

I guess these scores are soso. Now I hope to improve them. I currently have 3 cards now.

Discover secured 200$ limit I only use around 4$ a month and pay it off right away
Capital one secured 200$ limit same with this card only use around 5$ a month and pay it off.

I also have a self lender loan that I pay 25$ monthly.

I just applied for the Apple Card from a early access email and got approved for 750$

I got overly excited and went to try some more card but got shut down..
Chase - denied
Citibank - denied
Adorama - decision pending

Any advice from here on to help me build my credit more?

Congrats on the Apple approval. 

It is now time to garden and let your cards age. Also, take this opportunity to read, read, and read some more all the great posts here to understand how credit works. I had one card for years before I started appying for additional cards and I only did so after I perused this forum endlessly learning how to go about it the right way. Slow and steady pays off.

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.