Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help w/increasing of score....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help w/increasing of score....

Here's my situation....I am now ready to get a handle on my credit issues, as I am in hopes of purchasing a condo next year. I have 3 collections total amount (1500) Bally's account which is past due of (614) Student loans which are deferred I have 1 credit card which is in good standings Due to me having paid my bills late numerously my score is in the low 500's... how long do you guys thing would take me to get to 620-660...realistically? I look forward to some sound advice.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
autofly
Contributor

Re: Help w/increasing of score....

coco28 wrote:
Here's my situation....I am now ready to get a handle on my credit issues, as I am in hopes of purchasing a condo next year. I have 3 collections total amount (1500) Bally's account which is past due of (614) Student loans which are deferred I have 1 credit card which is in good standings Due to me having paid my bills late numerously my score is in the low 500's... how long do you guys thing would take me to get to 620-660...realistically? I look forward to some sound advice.

Do what people advise here and it won't take long.  I've disputed things on my credit report, paid down the balance on my one secured card, got 3 more unsecured cards and just in 3 weeks without everything being anywhere near finished I've gone from 590 to 635ish. 

If you follow the advice of these threads you can and will see your FICO go up fast.  But treat everything you learn as a way of life, not just as a way to aquire new debt.

Auto
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.