Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household CC vs. ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Household CC vs. ??

Thanks to you all I have increased my scores by as much as 40 points in 2 months..I am wondering now if my Household CC is holding back my scores as well..I understand that Household is typically issued to people with "high risk" credit.  The card is at 0 currently. My question is, is there a CC I should try to get that will have a better impact on my score and should I put a balance on it then try to transfer to a new and better CC ?? Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Household CC vs. ??

FICO does not hold "Sub prime" cards against you in scoring=

I would call them up and threaten to cancel as it seems to be the only way to get a CLI out of them-

When you have secured better cards and do not need their AF and CL - drop them like a bad habit-

1creditconfused wrote:
Thanks to you all I have increased my scores by as much as 40 points in 2 months..I am wondering now if my Household CC is holding back my scores as well..I understand that Household is typically issued to people with "high risk" credit.  The card is at 0 currently. My question is, is there a CC I should try to get that will have a better impact on my score and should I put a balance on it then try to transfer to a new and better CC ?? Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.