cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How far does Fico ultimate 3B lag behind in new info being shown?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How far does Fico ultimate 3B lag behind in new info being shown?

Ordered a new report this morning expecting everything to be updated as last one reports on 5th. It isn't there.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: How far does Fico ultimate 3B lag behind in new info being shown?

If the credit report has been updated, myFICO will catch it on a 3B pull. If an account was supposed to report on the 5th, it's a little early to expect the CRA to have the information included.

There are two things one can do to make sure reports are updated before redeeming one's 3B. One is to check other monitoring services. Another is to wait for the myFICO alert to fly in.

myFICO alerts tend to lag. If you find out that another monitoring service has included the updated information, you can go ahead and redeem.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny you mention this.

I had the Experian and Fico3B for a while together. Experian would always report immediately while Fico3B would take days to catch up. It was actually slower than all the credit monitoring services I had for notifications as well.

Not sure why.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, some areas have updated, others including Ultimate 3B have done nothing. No alerts, zip. My profile has increased by $8000, new cards, limit change, nothing alerting me to any if it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.