Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase score

tag
ctnbpl
Contributor

Re: How to increase score

You cannot buy credit card enhanced scores.  It is topsecret!

if that is a secret so why Wamu something... or other bank give it to customers?

www.bankernews.com
Message 141 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I admit it, I have no idea what everyone's talking about.  What's a credit card enhanced score?
Message 142 of 171
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ctnbpl wrote:

if that is a secret so why Wamu something... or other bank give it to customers?

How do you know for certain the scores are cc enhanced and not something else?Smiley Wink  Tuscani or Noah_Brodie help!
Message 143 of 171
ctnbpl
Contributor

BTW!
I check my Transunion and Experian report pull out today and it say Bank of America Authorized user credit history but it only show 20 month of history, I am authorized user on my brother credit card and in his account it show 56 month of credit history, when I call bank of america to update those history to credit bureu they said" because you are authorized user " we will not update your history to credit bureu and it DOES NOT improve your credit score, your score will not change because of authorized user, if you want to " collect his history " you need to be a co-owner or join account holder the same situtation was with one of the chase card. IN ORDER TO "BENEFIT FROM CREDIT HISTORY" I need to be a co-owner not authorized user... Most people say that authorized user is enought to Inherent credit history? Is there any way I could complain to company about it? or just sign up as co-owner ... inherent history and run away?
www.bankernews.com
Message 144 of 171
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

fused111 wrote:

ctnbpl wrote:

How do you know for certain the scores are cc enhanced and not something else?Smiley Wink  Tuscani or Noah_Brodie help!

You don't. Smiley Happy But, the TU FICO WAMU offers (aka PFICO) is bank card enhanced.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 05-31-2007 02:25 PM
Message 145 of 171
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

ctnbpl wrote:
BTW!
I check my Transunion and Experian report pull out today and it say Bank of America Authorized user credit history but it only show 20 month of history, I am authorized user on my brother credit card and in his account it show 56 month of credit history, when I call bank of america to update those history to credit bureu they said" because you are authorized user " we will not update your history to credit bureu and it DOES NOT improve your credit score, your score will not change because of authorized user, if you want to " collect his history " you need to be a co-owner or join account holder the same situtation was with one of the chase card. IN ORDER TO "BENEFIT FROM CREDIT HISTORY" I need to be a co-owner not authorized user... Most people say that authorized user is enought to Inherent credit history? Is there any way I could complain to company about it? or just sign up as co-owner ... inherent history and run away?

BofA is full of it. LIES LIES LIES.

Not sure why you do not see the full history.. but everything they told you is false.

Did I mention they lied?
Message 146 of 171
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Great invention out there called Google. PFICO is TU bank card enhanced score. Google.
Message 147 of 171
ctnbpl
Contributor

Credit Card Bank Of America Status as of May 2007
Date opened [?] Dec, 2004 Date of last payment [?] April, 2007 Account number [?] xxxXXXXX Account type [?] Credit Card Credit limit [?] $10,000 Largest past balance [?] $2,657 Terms [?] MIN Credit Type [?] Revolving Account Account holder [?] Authorized Account Scheduled payment amount [?] $15
Contact Information [?]
Po Box 1598
Norfolk, VA 23501

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $1,009 OK $0 Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 0 times 60 days late 0 times 90+ days late 0 times Recent payment history [?]UnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 2005 2006 2007 Legend: Unknown Unknown Current paid Currently paid as agreed

www.bankernews.com
Message 148 of 171
ctnbpl
Contributor

little mess what I try to show is my brother open this card in December 2004 and on his record everything is show green no late payment but mine is start in middle of 2006? WHY? I ask them to update they REFUSAL* say it impossible for you as authorized user to have his credit history.. and I have call them like 6 times no just 1

www.bankernews.com
Message 149 of 171
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You should direct them to the FICO forums for some education. Smiley Happy

Message 150 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.