Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise my score?

tag
Jacobus1919

How to raise my score?

Hi.

I am fairly new to the forums. Dropping a topic for advise to increase my myfico scores monthly. 

So I am currently 730s on all CBs. I have 4 cards all unsecured. I have 2 installment loans for a lease and a used car autoloan.

I do not have late payments ever. Credit history is like 1 year this month. I am thinking of apping for CSP in a few months. 

Util. hovers between 1-3% monthly. In the past 1-2 months Score hasnt budge even a point. Am I doing anything wrong?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to raise my score?

@Jacobus1919 wrote:

Hi.

I am fairly new to the forums. Dropping a topic for advise to increase my myfico scores monthly. 

So I am currently 730s on all CBs. I have 4 cards all unsecured. I have 2 installment loans for a lease and a used car autoloan.

I do not have late payments ever. Credit history is like 1 year this month. I am thinking of apping for CSP in a few months. 

Util. hovers between 1-3% monthly. In the past 1-2 months Score hasnt budge even a point. Am I doing anything wrong?

Nope, and welcome to the forums!

Once you get as clean as possible the only things that really change are if you go over a breakpoint in the algorithm.  That applies regardless of scorecard honestly, admittedly there's more scorecards for the clean files so there's more variation over time and actually even small blemishes are less forgiviving but other than age and meaningful changes in your revolving utilization there isn't much that will change your score month to month... new accounts / inquiries factor in there too, as does if you hit any installment thresholds (which generally are too expensive to try to game once you have non-trivial installment loans anyway).

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to get two years under your belt before you go for that CSP. Chase can be picky.
Message 3 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Jacobus1919 wrote:

Hi.

Nothing in what you've said is doing anything wrong.

Good luck on getting the CSP.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.