Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need 33 points REAL FAST!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need 33 points REAL FAST!

I need 33 points :smileysad: REAL FAST! I have 2 CC's both UTL was 98% I paid them both but only reported so far and it now has a 1% UTL which gave me +27 points for EXP and +23 points for EQ. my other CC statement date is the 20th and it will be 0% I'm really hoping for 33 points or better.. WISHFUL THINKING? OR POSSIBLE?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: I need 33 points REAL FAST!

You should get those 3 pts plus some.

You should consider another card or two, after you do whatever it is you're needing to do with the 33 pts.

Getting new accts now would take you a few pts backwards as you know.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually need 33 more Smiley Indifferent 

@racer-x wrote:

You should get those 3 pts plus some.

You should consider another card or two, after you do whatever it is you're needing to do with the 33 pts.

Getting new accts now would take you a few pts backwards as you know.

Message 3 of 9
racer-x
Valued Contributor

tippy - Oh wow, trying to gain almost 60 pts just by paying down 2 CC's probably isn't realistic.  Stranger things have happened I guess.

I just paid $20k in CC's and my scores barely went up 30 pts across the board.  Utilization currently 16%, AAoA 2 yrs, 1 small paid collection on TU from 2010...the rest is squeaky clean.  And right after that,  I had a $44 balance increase on 1 of the 5 accts out of 20 that are reporting balances, and I lost 5-6 pts.  So I paid $19,956 in CC debt and scores went up 24-25 pts...go figure.

Even more evidence of the crazy scoring that goes on. 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know Smiley Sad  my UTL still is reporting 98% I guess I was hoping, wishing and praying, if I got it down to 1% total I could reach that. Wishful thinking

@racer-x wrote:

tippy - Oh wow, trying to gain almost 60 pts just by paying down 2 CC's probably isn't realistic.  Stranger things have happened I guess.

I just paid $20k in CC's and my scores barely went up 30 pts across the board.  Utilization currently 16%, AAoA 2 yrs, 1 small paid collection on TU from 2010...the rest is squeaky clean.  And right after that,  I had a $44 balance increase on 1 of the 5 accts out of 20 that are reporting balances, and I lost 5-6 pts.  So I paid $19,956 in CC debt and scores went up 24-25 pts...go figure.

Even more evidence of the crazy scoring that goes on. 

Message 5 of 9
racer-x
Valued Contributor

It really depends on your file.  If you are squeaky clean meaning no derogs, have a decent AAoA, low INQ's, then I'd say it's possible.

Can whatever you urgently need the 33 pts for, wait?  Time is usually the best answer/remedy but of course the most painful.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish that was the case, I had a mortgage lender give my simulator results , she bacially told me what CC to pay and what amount, and I  should see a 35 increase in TU and a 50 increase in EXP. that was in Novemeber. since then I got a CLI (I didnt request) and basically used it all on xmas and lost 4 points, I also got cap one to remove  two 30 day late and a 60 day late, I was told the mortgage simulator is pretty accurate..

@racer-x wrote:

It really depends on your file.  If you are squeaky clean meaning no derogs, have a decent AAoA, low INQ's, then I'd say it's possible.

Can whatever you urgently need the 33 pts for, wait?  Time is usually the best answer/remedy but of course the most painful.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage..
Message 8 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Locked to redirect to duplicate thread

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/I-need-33-points-REAL-FAST/td-p/3792374

In  the future, please refrain from cross posting.  Thank you ~Lexie, myFICO Moderator 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.