cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is score BofA sent me before or after INQ?

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Is score BofA sent me before or after INQ?

Just got CLI letter from BofA. Score was 742 on TU when they approved my CLI.

Does anyone know if this score accounts for the INQ hit or is it what BofA saw when they pulled my report, potentially being lower after INQ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
A_Noob
Contributor

Re: Is score BofA sent me before or after INQ?

No it doesn't include the INQ hit. Even at that, the inquiry will likely only take you down a few points but the CLI increase may boost your score if it drops your utilization.

My Fico EQ: 749
My Fico TU: 754
My Fico EX: 753

Goal: 800
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confirm the previous poster's comments.
Message 3 of 6
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Thanks for info!

Message 4 of 6
jackg
Established Contributor

's the correct answeRe: Is score BofA sent me before or after INQ?

Just in case you're unsure of why that is the correct answer just rethink the oreder in which the events occured: First, you asked for the CLI, next BoA pulled your report and then they approved you. Congrats

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 5 of 6
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: 's the correct answeRe: Is score BofA sent me before or after INQ?

@jackg wrote:

Just in case you're unsure of why that is the correct answer just rethink the oreder in which the events occured: First, you asked for the CLI, next BoA pulled your report and then they approved you. Congrats

Thanks!

I just wasn't sure if the INQ hits immediately as they pull the report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.