Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card - Got it!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes Card - Got it!

Hey all,

I just got approved last week for a Lowe's card, $300 limit.  I was really surprised to even get approved for the card, but I need it for credit building and for storage for my daycare.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 -   If you don't mind me asking what were your scores when you applied at Lowes?  Did you do it online or in their store?   

Message Edited by flyers on 07-16-2007 06:11 AM
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that's great!   Congrats.  Do you know which CRA they pulled?    I wonder if they are BK friendly.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EQ and I was surprised because that is my lowest score and I filed bk7 in 2001
Message 15 of 17
FICOnater2007
New Contributor

myhearts07 wrote:
Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.

Hello MyHearts07,

Congratulations! 

FYI, my own scores when I applied were EX 675 / EQ 631 / TU 665 and there was only a $100 difference between the credit limits we each received.  So far it has not hit my reports as a inquiry.  When your hits, let me know which of the big three it hits -- just curious.

Good luck,

FICOnater2007
Message 16 of 17
FICOnater2007
New Contributor

Looks like our posts crossed each other.  I didn't get any alerts on my credit watch today, but EQ is one of the biggies here in Texas that is most used.

Belated Thank you,

FICOnater2007
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.